Property and Liability Insurance for Homeowners Associations


Below are the main components of the insurance packages we offer. Our experts have built custom "tracks" recommended for the different types of customers we serve, and are always happy to get on the phone and help our customers find the best coverage at the most affordable cost.

Commercial Property Insurance

This policy is intended to cover damage to the building, common areas and elements otherwise specified by the association's governing documents to the extent damage is caused by an “insured peril” such as fire, lightning, explosion, smoke, windstorm, hail and others.

Commercial General Liability Insurance

This insurance policy protects the HOA/building owner against liability for claims alleging third bodily injury and/or property damage like a slip and fall or fire damage to a unit owner’s property caused by the HOA/building owner’s negligence.

Umbrella or Excess Insurance

This policy is issued to provide limits in excess of the HOA/building owner’s General Liability Policy and is intended to respond if limits under the general liability policy are depleted.


Crime and Fidelity Insurance protect the HOA/building owner’s operating and reserve accounts. Crime and Fidelity Insurance can cover fraud, embezzlement or false invoices, computer fraud and wire fraud.

Directors & Officers

This insurance policy is maintained to protect the HOA from lawsuits against its board of directors/officers for claims alleging wrongful acts or breach of a fiduciary duty.

Workers’ Compensation

Workers’ compensation policies generally do not pick up unpaid or volunteer staff and HOA/building owner workers’ compensation policies are crafted to address this exposure.

Get a Free Quote Today

Start here to get free online quotes
in just a few minutes.